The PACHAMAMA necklace is our flagship necklace, we decline it with the fabrics of the countries where we travel.
This one comes from our AMAZIGH collection inspired by our trip to Morocco. Its style is inspired by traditional Berber jewelry while giving it a bohemian chic side.
The PACHAMAMA necklace is created from a very old weaving hand woven by a Moroccan women's cooperative and then assembled in our workshop in Barcelona.
- Materials of the necklace: cotton weaving.
- Height of the pendant: 5cm
- Materials of the chain: brass chain gilded with fine gold
- Delivered in its organic cotton cover to store it delicately.
- Limited series.
- Shipped under in 5 to 7 working days.